An outstanding opportunity to join the team at one of the leading preparatory schools in the country, Autumn 2022. Cheam, a wonderful co-educational prep school on the Berkshire/Hampshire border, is looking for a part-time (30hrs) Marketing Assistant.
An exciting opportunity to join the Marketing Department at Cheam as Marketing Assistant. We are looking for a creative, dynamic team player to work closely with Head of Marketing and
Communications and the Registrar to help drive the School’s marketing and admissions strategies forward. This is a part-time position (30hrs per week during term time).
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Marketing and Communications. The key responsibilities and duties will be as follows:
- Championing and growing the Cheam brand in new and exciting ways, supporting on the creation and roll-out of impactful and engaging marketing campaigns including
advertising, PR, social media and website channels.
- To support with editing of the school website and the parent portal.
- Working closely with the Registrar to ensure brand consistency and to improve the parental admissions journey and communication to them.
- Produce the weekly digital newsletter with support from other staff. To create fresh content and ideas to make the news engaging and informative.
- Co-ordination of filming for events, filming of the Headmaster for internal communications to parents, filming of staff for internal communication. This is to include editing and uploading films. To liaise with the office team to ensure this communication is delivered to the relevant audiences at specific times.
- Photograph / film main events at schools, from galas, to workshops, fixtures and classroom activities that can be showcased on social media. To liaise with the teaching
team to coordinate this photography /filing on a weekly basis.
- Helping with updating online profiles and advertising.
- Support of research activities as required, including relevant sector and competitor analysis and information.
- Managing the marketing Database to communicate with key groups.
- To support on the social media plan and where required to create content and upload content to all platforms.
- Support on all events such as Open Mornings, Move-up Mornings, Senior School Fairs and other marketing events both on-site and away.
And to undertake such other reasonable duties from time to time as the School may reasonably require.
How to apply
To apply, please complete the non-teaching application form found on our website www.cheamschool.com and forward along with a covering letter and full C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application form requires the names, addresses and telephone numbers of two referees, one of which should be a present employer and one a previous employer. Please indicate clearly in your letter when it would be appropriate for referees to be approached.
Key Dates –
Closing date for applications: 10th October 2022.
Interviews: Week commencing 17th October 2022