Marketing & Development Assistant
£24,000 – £28,000 pa
If you have proven development and fundraising experience and the ambition to develop your career, this is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in Finton House School’s marketing and development strategic plan.
As Marketing & Assistant, you will provide support working on the School’s marketing and development function. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the School’s development database, adding data, updating records and logging donations
- Researching and profiling potential donors
- Networking with past Finton pupils and parents
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of events for alumni and the current Finton House community E.g. reunions, parent drinks etc.
- Providing marketing support, such as photographing events, newsletters, updating the school website and social media
To be considered for this role you will need proven development and fundraising experience, gained in any sector, along with experience of organising and managing events, the ability to analyse data and outstanding ICT and administrative skills.
Why work at Finton House School?
Finton House School is an outstanding preparatory school for boys and girls aged 4-11, located next to Wandsworth Common in South West London.
We offer a variety of benefits, including
- A generous contribution pension scheme
- Death in Service cover
- Income Protection insurance (Critical Illness)
- Optional medical insurance
- Staff discount on fees for all children attending Finton of 65% (pro rata)
- Lunch provided during term time, alongside access to refreshments throughout the day
- Cycle & Technology Scheme allowing employees to benefit from favourable purchase terms and tax efficiencies
- Access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme offering employees and their dependents access to wellbeing resources including counselling and legal advice
- Staff Loans for training courses and travel support
- A lively social life with regular staff events alongside traditional mentoring and support
For further details and an application form please click the apply button.
Deadline: applications considered on a rolling basis throughout July and August.
Finton House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.