Marketing & Digital Content Executive
The Mill Hill School Foundation is seeking a dynamic Marketing & Digital Content Excutive to join its Marketing Department. Working under the direction of a Head of Marketing to help deliver the Marketing Strategy. This role will involve working closely with multiple stakeholders in particular; SMT, the Admissions Team and Teaching staff across Belmont and Grimsdell. This position will cover all marketing channels but lead on digital content creation across all four schools within The Mill Hill School Foundation. The successful candidate will need to be confident in writing content which is inspiring, accurate and up to date across different platforms; social media, word press etc.
• Excellent verbal and copy writing skills with the ability to write copy for a variety of marketing channels and audiences
• Excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills
• Strong stakeholder management, organisational and planning skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook)
• Knowledge of existing and emerging web tools and social media platforms
• A proven interest in digital channels and copywriting
• A minimum of one years’ experience within marketing, PR, digital, web or communications
• Experience of working in an educational environment
• Ideally managed social media accounts
• Strong copy-writing skills with a spark for creativity
• Good knowledge of CMS (Word Press), MailChimp and InDesign
How to apply:
Further details can be found on our website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be submitted using the School’s application form, found on our website or by emailing email@example.com, detailing how you meet the requirements of the role and person specification – CV’s are not accepted.
Closing date: noon on 26th June 2020
Interviews: we hope to hold interviews week commencing 29th June 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: 2020-06-26
Start Date: 2020-09-01
Interview Date: 2020-06-29
Contact Phone: 02089066389
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org