Hurst College is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, positive graduate to work in the Marketing and Admissions department. The key purpose of the role is to work closely with the Head of Marketing and Admissions as well as other key members of staff and to actively source news stories, blog items and photographic opportunities. In addition, you will assist in the development and implementation of the digital marketing content.
Requirements for this role:
• Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related.
• Ability and experience for managing social media and websites.
• Excellent copywriting skills and a creative eye to produce high-quality, engaging content for a range of audiences.
• Work with accuracy and attention to detail, as well as excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively.
• A team player with a positive, cheerful attitude and a willingness to become involved in the life of the School and engage with a wide variety of people.
• Photography experience an advantage.
• Basic video editing experience, to produce clips for use on the School website and social media.
• Willingness to be flexible with working hours when necessary.
• The opportunity to develop core skills that can be applied to a wide range of marketing and business related activities.
• A relaxed and friendly environment.
• Salary depending on experience.
• Free lunches during term time.
• Membership of the College’s contributory pension scheme.
• Use of College facilities e.g. library, gym, swimming pool
Applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter, CV and completed application form by no later than noon on Friday 30 January 2021.