We are seeking to appoint an experienced, creative and energetic Marketing Executive to support our Head of Marketing & PR. The successful applicant will become an integral part of a busy marketing office and must able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, create engaging social media content, write compelling copy and assist in the delivery of marketing events.
Candidates are sought who can demonstrate:
• Experience of working across social media platforms.
• Strong digital media skills including video editing and photography.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an understanding of writing for media.
• Good relationship-building skills.
• Creative flair and solid understanding of the role of marketing.
• The ability to work independently with a proactive ‘can do’ approach.
This is a full-time, all-year-round role. Some flexibility for evening and weekend support may be required.
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
Full job descriptions and person specification can be found in this pack
APPLICATION PROCESS & IMPORTANT DATES
Applicants should complete the school’s application form and submit by email to Miss Michelle Andrews, HR Officer [email protected]. The application form should be accompanied by a covering letter of no more than one page.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 27 May 2022.
Interviews will be held week commencing 30 May 2022.