Work location: North Bridge House Senior, Canonbury
North Bridge House is a family of six independent co-educational day schools in North London.
Founded in 1939, North Bridge House offers an independent, mixed ability co-education, challenging and inspiring girls and boys throughout every stage of their school career. Across six North London school sites, we successfully prepare happy pupils for every milestone, with specialist expertise at each school stage – from the important early years through to the challenging teenage ones. All staff members across the North Bridge House group are dedicated to our three brand pillars: 1. Knowing the individual, 2. Fostering academic excellence, 3. Cultivating character and promoting wellbeing.
We are seeking a creative and ambitious Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Manager to execute marketing activity that drives interest in North Bridge House schools and ultimately leads to pupil recruitment.
The primary aim of the role is to generate new prospective customer leads, raising the profile of the school among its key audiences and local community.
We will need to successful candidate to:
- Be a brand ambassador who understands the School’s value proposition and is able to sell the School to prospective families.
- Support and develop exciting and innovative marketing activity (online and offline) to develop the School’s reputation
- Develop and prepare all marketing materials – online and offline – including collateral for open days and events, website copy, school guide listings, display adverts and half termly newsletters
- Maintain the School’s social media feeds and Parent Portal newsfeed
- Update key departmental tracking documents e.g. advertising schedule, master calendar, budget,
- Support on and develop digital activity, specifically in-house video production using online design/editing platforms e.g. Canva
- Report on effectiveness of marketing activity
- Support the admissions and marketing team in planning and organising pupil recruitment and marketing events, registering and welcoming parents, ensuring that all required materials are delivered and parents receive excellent customer service
- Support the Marketing Manager with Marketing admin tasks
Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant and confident manner. They must be well presented and able to interact confidently in person and on the telephone with different types of people and have a strong service ethic with the desire to deliver a high standard of customer service within the role.
North Bridge House is part of the Cognita group of schools. As such, you will have the opportunity to share best practice and ideas across forty schools in the UK and eighty schools worldwide.
Please submit a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, together with an application form, available on our website (CVs can be included but an application form must still be completed to be considered for this role): https://www.northbridgehouse.com/job-vacancies/ Email both documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Monday 1st September 2020
North Bridge House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.