£45,000 starting base salary (depending on experience) + project-related bonus
Full time, permanent
Required as soon as possible, to be agreed with the successful candidate
An exciting opportunity for a personable and enthusiastic marketeer to join EIFA International School, situated in the heart of Marylebone, London, for children from age 2 to 18 years old..
At EIFA International School, we aim to understand our target market and increase awareness of how our School is unique in comparison to our competitors. We are looking for an experienced and versatile educational marketing manager. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, and thrive in a busy environment with tight deadlines and changing needs.
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
• French speaking;
• Experience developing and executing marketing strategies and new business development, preferably in the education sector;
• Excellent oral and written communication and relationship building skills;
• Strategic vision and an international approach to change and development;
• Computer literate. Experience of Apple Operating systems, Google Docs and Google Mail would be advantageous, but training would be provided;
• Be highly organised with meticulous attention to detail; and
• Be willing to contribute to the wider life of the school and its diverse community.
• Competitive salary and project-related bonus;
• Access to a range of professional development opportunities;
• A discount on fees for own children attending the School for the duration of employment;
• A Cycle to Work and Tech schemes;
• Daily lunch provided on-site;
• Contributory pension scheme.
How to Apply
If you feel this is the right post for you, and you would like to join our committed and motivated team, we would love to hear from you. For further information and an application pack, please contact the Head of Human Resources, Debbie O’Sullivan by email: [email protected]
Closing date: 7th February 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.