This is a full time position (during term time, part time in school holidays) within the Marketing Team, working within the Senior School and under the leadership of the Foundation’s Director of Marketing and Communications. We require an experienced, highly motivated marketing professional to manage the day-to-day marketing activity of the school. You will be part of a wider Dean Close Foundation marketing team and will work together with the marketeers in the other schools.
The Marketing Team
The marketing team consists of six members who work across the Foundation in the following roles:
- Director of Marketing and Communications, DCF
- Marketing Manager, DCS
- Senior Marketing Co-ordinator, DCPS
- Marketing Co-ordinator, Dean Close St John’s
- Marketing Co-ordinator, Dean Close Airthrie
- In-house Graphic Designer, DCF
They all benefit hugely from being part of a dynamic and happy team. As well as scheduled team meetings they are in regular contact, working in collaboration to share creative ideas, skills and best practice, offering support to each other.
Working within the Senior School and occasionally for the wider Foundation:
- Develop an annual, carefully costed marketing plan, in close consultation with the Head and the Admissions team, and in the context of the wider Marketing Strategy, to be agreed with the Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Build relationships with staff in both the Senior School and across the DCF. Specifically develop strong relationships with the Admissions (Sales) Team at Dean Close School.
- Monitor the school calendar and internal workings as well as external market trends, to identify opportunities.
- Meet regularly with the DCF marketing team, working together to share skills and best practice.
- Performance will be reviewed annually against the targets and objectives set in the annual Marketing plan.
How to Apply
Please use TES Quick Apply.
Any queries regarding the role should be submitted to email@example.com
The Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection and screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.