Contract Type – Permanent
Contract Term – Full-Time
Salary– £47,000.00 Annually (FTE)
12% pension contribution, 40 day’s holiday (inc public holidays), free meals on duty, free use of sports facilities
Closing Date – 8am, 13 Nov 2022
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager with a proven track record of growing and shaping brands and producing effective marketing campaigns to join our Marketing team. This is an exciting newly created role, where you will be working across both Haberdashers’ Boys’ and Girls’ schools (known as Haberdashers’ Elstree Schools).
The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing, Communications and Culture and will be supported by a Marketing Officer and a Graphic Designer. There will also be a PR and Comms Manager on the team, who you will work alongside. You will create and execute the new marketing, content and digital strategy across both schools. You will be responsible for the overall day-to-day management of digital and print marketing to a variety of stakeholders, including current, prospective parents and alumni and candidates.
You will have a high profile and varied experience in marketing and ideally, but not compulsory, school marketing. You will show a genuine interest in education and be a true innovative thinker with incredible project management skills.
With flexibility to support events outside the normal school, you will excel in a fast-paced environment.
Note: this role is required to be onsite, some flexibility for hybrid working will be available which can be discussed at interview.
- A strong commitment to professional development, with a substantial budget for whole school training and individual courses.
- Enrolment into the School’s pension scheme, with 12% employer contribution, based on 5% individual contribution.
- 40 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Group Life Assurance (four x salary).
- Free lunches, other meals and refreshments on site.
- Parking on the school campus.
- Free coach travel on the service provided by the school (subject to availability).
- Free access to school gym facilities and swimming pool.
- Tax free bicycles for work through the Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
How to apply:
To apply please visit our website and submit an a application through MyNewTerm, alternatively in the first instance submit your CV and short covering letter detailing your reasons for applying and current salary to:
All shortlisted applicants will be required to complete an application form.
The Haberdashers’ Elstree Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.