– Chepstow House and Wetherby Prep Schools
Alpha Plus Group is one of the largest privately-owned school groups in the UK and it owns 20 highly regarded schools and colleges. All our schools aim to create a world class teaching and learning environment. Alpha Plus Group is the Gold Standard provider of education to children aged between six months and eighteen years of age. We are committed to providing the best education for children in our care and all our schools have high aspirations and expectations for every child
The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, creating and executing marketing campaigns to cement the reputation, brand and preference for two Alpha Plus schools: Wetherby Prep and Chepstow House schools.
Reporting line: Reports directly to the Heads of Chepstow House and Wetherby Prep (Director of Marketing as a dotted line).
Duties and Responsibilities
Main Purpose of the Job
- Gather market and customer insights to inform strategy
- Develop the school brands with original content and ideas that reflect each school’s values and ethos
- Implement content strategy across a variety of channels (earned, owned and paid)
- Analyse admission funnel to inform marketing activities
- Work with Registrars to maintain a healthy pipeline of enquiries and visits to the schools
- Develop partnerships with the local community
- Lead and develop whole-school communications programmes, including newsletters and yearly publications
- Assist with event organisation as required by the schools
- Promote Alumni activities including the organisation of events and reunions
- Support teaching and non-teaching staff in their roles as ‘brand ambassadors’ for the School
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Storytelling, ie the ability to communicate the essence of our schools through original copy and visuals
- Analytical skills to identify trends and insights and inform campaign development
- Understanding and practice of digital marketing in all its forms
- Experience with CMS, marketing automation tools and design packages desirable
We reserve the right to shortlist candidates before the closing date of the advert due to high volumes of applicants, therefore we encourage early applications.
APG is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please click the link below for further information on employing Ex-Offenders: