An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Manager to join our team, starting as soon as possible.
The purpose of this role is to support the Principals and Heads on the delivery of the Claires Court strategic marketing plan for the School’s six divisions across three sites, to ensure the School’s image and reputation is enhanced and promoted, and focusing on the active recruitment and retention of pupils. Additionally, this role needs to energise Marketing activities and provide expert advice and assistance on marketing and brand management, developing relationships with all staff to ensure that the School’s marketing approach is consistent and coherent.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A broad knowledge and experience of appropriate marketing principles and techniques, ideally in an independent school environment.
- A formal qualification in marketing, market research or public relations is desirable.
- Experience of creating a team atmosphere that gets the best from everyone
- The ability to work with all Office software, ideally the Google Suite and the School’s website and social media platforms, and a range of design and editing software, coupled with great editing and communication skills.
- High levels of self-awareness and interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively with the Senior Leadership Team, and other internal and external stakeholders, to achieve Claires Court School’s outcomes.
- The ability to look at problems and opportunities from new perspectives and generate creative solutions.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills to deliver agreed targets and work to schedules.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, all year round. A flexible approach is essential as occasional evening and weekend working will also be required. Salary will be negotiable, dependent on experience.
In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.