Marketing Manager– Full-Time
Full Year (39 hours per week)
Salary upon application
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Marketing Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be able to plan, deliver and execute marketing campaigns and a full range of activities associated with them.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be:
• highly proficient in digital marketing with proven marketing skills and experience
• experienced in web management including analytics
• able to deliver and analyse performance of cross-platform campaigns and competition to inform strategy
• a creative individual with experience of writing briefs
• an outstanding communicator with strong interpersonal skills in a team environment
Malvern St James is a leading independent boarding and day school for girls aged 4 to 18, which achieves outstanding results within an exceptionally creative, warm and supportive community. We offer:
• the opportunity to work with highly motivated and talented pupils and colleagues
• commitment to professional development
• a convenient location in Malvern, with excellent transport links
• a competitive salary scale.
Application forms and further details may be obtained from our website www.malvernstjames.co.uk.
Malvern St James is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service clearance at enhanced level.
Contact Phone: 01684 892288
Contact Email: [email protected]
Required Start Date: February 17, 2020