Marketing & New Business Director
Gabbitas is one of the oldest and most well-known educational consultancies in the world supporting families and schools worldwide with impartial, expert advice. From early years to higher education we offer a range of services including school searches, university placements, tuition, guardianship and academic assessment.
Gabbitas is looking for a candidate to fill an exciting new role as the Marketing and New Business director based in our offices in London. This role will be responsible for supporting the growth of Gabbitas across all departments as well as internationally. We are looking for an individual who is experienced in identifying and developing new areas of growth as well as making sure the current areas are working as efficiently as possible.
- Developing new channels and platforms yielding in new client referrals
- Identifying and leading the expansion into new international markets
- Communicating with UK and overseas independent schools about hosting seminars and events internationally
- Strengthening the Gabbitas brand even further
- Promoting and implementing all existing Gabbitas services as well as UKiset testing to independent school in the UK and overseas schools
- Developing and hosting online/offline seminars/events in the UK on a quarterly basis
- Developing a strategic marketing plan for the full range of Gabbitas services
- Keeping up with developments within the industry and adjusting the strategic marketing plan accordingly if necessary
- Communicating and working together with key internal and external stakeholders
- Increasing sales by leveraging data
- Reporting and delivering on KPIs and meeting growth targets
- Strong marketing and business development experience of 8 – 10 years.
- In-depth knowledge of the independent school market is a must. Ideally you will have previously worked in one or will have strong ties with individuals working in independent schools. Having links with international schools is also an added benefit.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with experience in managing teams
- Proven track record of growing a business and delivering on KPIs
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to think strategically
- Ability to make data driven decisions and a general understanding of CRM systems
- Fluency in Microsoft 365
To apply please send your CV to Dilara Cabuk at email@example.com
Closing Date: 2nd of September 2020