Horris Hill is a successful day and boarding school, set in more than 65 acres of Berkshire countryside. The ethos of our school is very simple – happy children thrive. Our attention is not only on providing academic excellence but in delivering excellence in pastoral care too.
We are seeking an action-orientated individual to capture the essence of life at Horris Hill and to communicate our key messages through a dynamic and engaging marketing programme. The successful candidate will be a creative thinker who understands social media and enjoys writing content. Being part of a busy Prep School will require the successful candidate to be adaptable and have excellent inter-personal skills. They will have a keenness to deliver excellence, and recognise the importance of attention to detail, along with first-class literacy and communication skills. This role will be the primary communicator, to multiple stakeholders, across a range of marketing channels.
This is an exciting time of change for Horris Hill and we have big ambitions! From September 2022, the school will offer co-education, there will be a new Nursery, and will undergo a multi-million-pound investment programme.
Horris Hill is part of Forfar Education, a specialist school investment and advisory business, which partners with and manages schools across the world; supporting them to become outstanding centres of excellence for pupils of all ages to learn and grow. The successful candidate will be supported by the marketing team at Forfar, as well as having an opportunity to network and knowledge share with other marketing teams at Forfar Schools.
- Create digital newsletters, including the weekly newsletter to parents.
- Regularly review and update the school website
- Develop and execute a robust social media strategy
- Utilise digital insights and analytic tools to regularly report on the success of marketing activity.
- Deliver campaigns as laid out in the school marketing plan. Implement activity from across the marketing mix, Including, but not limited to, booking printed media, scheduling digital adverts, creating editorial, printing leaflets.
- Plan and manage events, including (but not limited to) open days, community events, parent events and support the wider school with other school showcase events such as Horris Hill Day. Please note that events may occur outside of normal working hours.
- Be the champion of content marketing by working with stakeholders and influencers to create relevant and engaging stories
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, such as suppliers, agents, parents, prospects, local organisations and alumni.
- Capture the essence of Horris Hill through photography and film. Demonstrate a keenness for photo and video editing.
- Consistently implement the School’s brand guidelines and key selling messages
- Proactively identify and react to opportunities to raise the school’s profile within the local community
- Support the school with the creation of handbooks and related communications including the school prospectus, admissions literature, etc.
Part-time: 20 hours per week, all year round
To commence September 2022
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Thursday 21st July
Interviews: Tuesday 26th July
For further details and an application form please click the apply button. Please send applications to [email protected]