Regional Director of Admissions & Marketing Europe
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director Europe, the role will be responsible for implementing the growth strategy that ensures continual attraction, recruitment and retention of students and builds the reputation of Nord Anglia Education across its schools, in the region, working with the Chief Commercial Officer. This includes understanding and ensuring the premium look and feel of each of the schools in the regions.
The role will ensure that each school in the region has its own distinctiveness agenda, has its unique story; reaches and interrogates the market data to ensure we understand fully the market forces and adjust our marketing, sales and pricing strategy accordingly.
The role will deliver the marketing and communications agenda and strategy, including website and social media strategy, driving enquiries and visits and improving conversion rates. Also leads key messaging externally, including media relations and school positioning in the region.
- Overall responsibility for the MAC function of 13 schools in the European region.
- Work with the regional team and central function teams in London to establish, manage and operate a viable support operation for the schools in the region.
- Work in conjunction with the Regional Managing Director Europe, School Principals and MAC teams across the region, responsible for enquiry generation, increases in school visit and improving conversion rates.
- Evaluate research, market conditions and competitor data; explore new opportunities for continued growth,
- Develop and grow core marketing strategies to meet Nord Anglia Education’s strategic objectives for the region.
- Take responsibility of overseeing positioning the region’s Schools to have a unique brand identity in their market.
- Directly manage the Regional Head of Brand Marketing & CRM Champion and indirectly manage the MAC functions of the European Schools.
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level and preferably MBA
- Passionate about their job and have the energy, credibility and interpersonal skills to operate internationally at senior levels.
- Have a deep understanding of current trends in international mass media, corporate communications, digital innovation, social media and public affairs.
- Experienced in monitoring competitor and market activity and leading in the marketing and communications arena.
- Extensive influencing, marketing, communications and media experience – ideally in a service delivery sector and with a global perspective.
- Experience or expert knowledge of the International Schools market.
- Be a collaborative and effective team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and intercultural understanding.
- Resilient nature and proven ability to perform well under pressure.
- Be adaptable and un-phased by fast developing situations.
- Fluency in French will be considered as an advantage.
The role is based in Switzerland but requires regular travel within the European region.
In order to apply please submit your CV and a motivation letter.
Application deadline: 13 September 2019
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.