Required for September 2021
As the first point of contact for prospective parents and pupils for both the Junior and Senior School, the role of Registrar is a vital ambassador for the school and its values. The post holder will lead an efficient and welcoming admissions service while keeping accurate and thorough records, and providing admissions advice and guidance to all prospective parents.
The Registrar will support the Headmistress in ensuring that the target for the number of pupils on roll for each academic year is achieved and maintained throughout the year, while keeping a healthy waiting list.
Averaging 37.5 hours per week across the year, full time. During term time, core hours should be worked in school but this role is suitable for some home working.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary between £40-£45,000 per annum, dependent on qualifications and experience
- The successful candidate will be entitled to 30 days paid holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- A free lunch is provided in the Staff Coffee Room.
- Use of School sports facilities when available.
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Education Support
- Training and development opportunities available.
Deadline for applications: 9am on Thursday 13 May 2021
Interviews: Thursday 27 May 2021
Further information about the role, including the job description and how to apply can be found on our website https://www.channing.co.uk/staff-vacancies/