Interview Start Date: Friday, 10 May 2019
A dynamic and effective Registrar is sought for Putney High School, one of the UK’s leading schools.
The Registrar has responsibility for leading and managing the admissions process – a central and significant role within the school.
This is a fast-paced role requiring a commitment to delivering superb customer service.
Bringing energy and initiative, the successful candidate will have outstanding organisational, IT and interpersonal skills. S/he will also be able to lead a team, work collaboratively, adapt and multi-task.
About the School
Putney High School is a dynamic place to work, offering a range of career opportunities and benefits. Established in 1893, the school is set in leafy, tranquil grounds close to the heart of Putney and to the River Thames.
The School is part of the GDST, the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools. We can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further information and to apply for this exciting opportunity please visit https://www.putneyhigh.gdst.net/about/work-with-us/
A letter addressed to the Headmistress should be included with your application.
Putney High School is committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.
Required Start Date: June 1, 2019