The Oratory Prep Schools seeks to appoint a Registrar to work alongside our International
Admissions Manager and the Assistant to the Registrar. This role is critical to our school’s
continued success and will require a person wanting to focus on people to support retention
and recruitment. The Oratory Prep School (The OPS) has a fantastic local and national
reputation as one of the country’s leading prep schools, which educates children from 2 – 13.
As you can imagine, our fantastic staff and superb resources and facilities provide our
children with unique opportunities, and our staff with wonderful tools to support learning.
As you can see, the future here at The OPS is very exciting and we are looking for the right
person to contribute to our children, our team and the wider school family. The pupils at The
Oratory Prep School are absolutely delightful and are enthusiastic learners. Parental support
is very strong and the staff and the Governing Body (Bellevue Education) are committed to
improving outcomes and experiences for all.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Creative – happy to create ideas outside the box
- Open to new ideas and willing to commit to new initiatives
- Eager to lead and take a full and active part in all aspects of our school community
- Highly organised and an excellent communicator with staff, parents/guardians and pupils
- Naturally positive and a fun team player – with a great sense of humour!
In return, we offer you the opportunity to:
- Create your own destiny within our the school’s vision of
- Providing excellent experiences for all
- Work within a school community that is proud of its achievements and well-motivated to continue to develop further
- Work within a supportive team
- Great professional development tailored to fit your needs
- Support from the Bellevue Education Group
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge and rewards of working at The Oratory Prep School, please apply via The Oratory Prep School website. Please apply using the application form and include in the statement in support of your application (found in the application form) the following: – why you are applying for the post of Registrar at The Oratory Prep School – the Job Description and Person Specification
Please note that references will be sought for all candidates.
Please complete the application form and send, together with a covering letter, to Human Resources at email@example.com. The Headmaster, Mr De Silva, would be delighted to talk to potential candidate about the school and about the role.
To visit the school/speak to Mr De Silva, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the same email address to receive an application pack.