The Royal Hospital School is a leading independent co-educational boarding and day school for 11 – 18 year olds, set in 200 acres of Suffolk countryside overlooking the River Stour.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional, experienced and highly capable Senior Registrar to be an integral member of the Royal Hospital School External Relations Team.
The Senior Registrar will:
- develop a cohesive recruitment strategy that is aligned with the School’s objectives for recruiting and retaining pupils
- have responsibility for the management and operation of all aspects of pupil recruitment and forecasting, from enquiry through to admission
- lead and manage the admissions team (UK and International), working collaboratively with the Director of External Relations and Head of Marketing to raise the School’s profile and achieve recruitment targets
- as a member of the Senior Management Team, support the Headmaster and Finance Director to set admissions and intake targets, maintaining records and reporting on progress
- develop and oversee the school’s Bursary and Scholarship programme
Closing date for applications: Monday 14 June at 9am
Interviews will be held during: Thursday 17 June to Saturday 19 June
Please send a completed application form and covering letter (no more than two sides of A4) to email@example.com
Further details of this position and an application form can be downloaded by visiting www.royalhospitalschool.org/vacancies or by contacting the HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01473 326200.
For more information about the Royal Hospital School, please visit www.royalhospitalschool.org
The Royal Hospital School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share our commitment. Employment is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Required Start Date: September 1, 2021