Social Media Manager
Brighton College is seeking to appoint a Social Media Manager (term-time only), to start in January 2023, working in our Marketing department.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic Marketing Team. This is a term-time only position and the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering our Social Media Strategy for the whole School, from Nursery to Sixth Form.
• Delivering the Brighton College Media Strategy
• Creating a Social Media Marketing Plan
• Managing all social media channels across the entire school: Nursery, Pre-prep, Prep and Senior
• Creating content to ensure that all channels remain lively and engaging throughout the year
• Ensuring key marketing messages for the School are delivered
• Delivering paid-for social media campaigns
• Keeping abreast with the latest social media trends and making recommendations on how the School can use each channel most effectively
• Taking photos at events, of daily school life and ensuring these are stored correctly on our photo management systems
• Ensuring professional photographs are used effectively on social media
• Liaising with the marketing teams in each part of the school to share relevant content for the newsletters and school magazines
• Working with staff to encourage them to create and share content
• Keeping a close eye on comments, likes and shares
• Reporting on the success of the social media channels over time
Hours of Work:
37.5 hours per week, working 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday inclusive , with one-hour unpaid lunch break. There is the expectation that occasional weekend or evening work will be required.
Candidates should submit an online application by midday on 18 November 2022.
To apply for this position please submit an online application through our application portal.
For more information please see the job profile document.