AMCIS IMPACT Awards
The 2020 AMCIS IMPACT Awards
Independent Schools’ Admissions, Marketing and Communications Awards which recognise and celebrate campaigns which have made a significant impact on a member school and its community.
The AMCIS Impact Awards are newly launched for 2019/2020. The awards seek to celebrate the work of Admissions, Marketing and Communications within member schools. Schools are free to enter as many categories as they would like. Each entry must demonstrate the way in which the work has made a measurable difference to that school.
The awards are for AMCIS member schools only and are free to enter.
There will be a winner and runner up in each of the five categories and then a winner of the Senior School and Prep School Awards.
Entering is quick, simple and stress free!
Awards and Criteria
There will be 5 award categories:
- Digital Impact Award
- Branding Impact Award
- Partnership / Outreach Impact Award
- Admissions Initiative Impact Award
- Small Budget Impact Award (A maximum budget of £5000)
Two further awards will be presented:
- Senior School Impact Award
- Prep School Impact Award
These awards will be presented to the senior and prep school that are judged as having the most impact above all others. This could be from their winning entry in a category or a combination of entries that together show the greatest impact.
- The entry must reflect a strategy/campaign carried out in the past 12 to 24 months and must now be complete or nearing completion.
- Schools must demonstrate in their entry, the clear steps/journey taken to implement the strategy or campaign.
- Impact of the strategy or campaign must be clearly evidenced, including quantifiable measures where possible.
Shortlists will be compiled from all entries, and schools which are shortlisted will be able to use the ‘shortlisted for’ logo on their website, social media, literature etc.
Shortlisted entries will be asked to produce a one-minute in-house video which showcases their campaign to present at the AMCIS Annual Conference Dinner and Awards Evening.
The winning schools in all five categories as well as the senior school and prep school award, will be announced at the Gala Dinner at the AMCIS Annual Conference in May. Winners will be eligible to use the winners’ logo in all their schools’ communications.
Launch: Tuesday 15th October 2019
Closing date: midnight Friday 10th January 2020
Shortlist announced: Monday 2nd March 2020
Awards presented at Conference dinner: Monday 11th May 2020