AMCIS IMPACT Awards
The 2021 AMCIS IMPACT Awards
Independent Schools’ Admissions, Marketing and Communications Awards which recognise and celebrate campaigns which have made a significant impact on a member school and its community.
The awards seek to celebrate the work of Admissions, Marketing and Communications within member schools. Schools are free to enter as many categories as they would like. Each entry must demonstrate the way in which the work has made a measurable difference to that school.
The awards are for AMCIS member schools only and are free to enter.
Entering is quick, simple and stress free!
Entries for the 2021 AMCIS IMPACT Awards have now closed
AMCIS IMPACT Awards 2020 Winners:
Digital IMPACT Award winner:
Fettes College & Fettes Prep School – “Fettes Instagram – from nice to have to must have”
Branding IMPACT Award winner:
Cardiff Sixth Form College – “May your children be dragons”
Small Budget IMPACT Award winner:
Spratton Hall School – “A typical day at Spratton Hall”
Admissions Initiative IMPACT Award winner:
Bedford Modern School – “I can be at Bedford Modern School“
Partnership / Outreach IMPACT Award winner:
Bedales – “The boarding school, the Pupil Referral Unit and the unique experiment“
Awards and Criteria for the 2021 AMCIS IMPACT Awards
- Digital IMPACT Award
- Branding IMPACT Award
- Small Budget IMPACT Award (A maximum budget of £5,000)
- Admissions Initiative IMPACT Award
- Partnership / Outreach IMPACT Award
- Communications IMPACT Award
- The entry must reflect a strategy/campaign carried out in the past 12 to 24 months and must now be complete or nearing completion.
- Schools must demonstrate in their entry, the clear steps/journey taken to implement the strategy or campaign.
- Impact of the strategy or campaign must be clearly evidenced, including quantifiable measures where possible.
Shortlists will be compiled from all entries, and schools which are shortlisted will be able to use the ‘shortlisted for’ logo on their website, social media, literature etc.
The winning schools in all categories, will be announced at a Virtual Awards Ceremony in June 2021. Winners will be eligible to use the winners’ logo in all their schools’ communications.
Launch: Friday 6 November 2020
Closing date: midnight Friday 26 March 2021
Shortlist announced: w/c Monday 17 May 2021
Awards announced via social media platforms: W/C 5 July 2021